M. Paul Keesler WMA Project
While scores of individuals from all across New York State have contacted D.E.C. in support of our request, we are particularly proud that the following officials, organizations and municipalities have written to the Commissioner endorsing our suggestion:
-Mohawk Valley Bass Assn.
-Kuyahoora Valley Rangers
- Mohawk Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- New York State Outdoor Writers Assn.
- New York State Muzzleloaders Assn.
- Town of German Flatts, Herkimer Co.
- Town of Newport, Herkimer Co.
- Empire Outdoor Journal
- Herkimer County Historical Society
- Hon. Bruce Weakley, Herkimer Co. Legislator
- 'Kuyahoora Outdoors' Radio
- Kuyahoora Valley Rotary Club
-Oneida Fish & Game Club
Additionally, our campaign has been publicized and/or endorsed within the pages of the following:
- Albany Times Union
- Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin
- Central New York Outdoor Journal
- Elmira/Corning Star-Gazette
- Norwich Evening Sun
- Hamilton County Outdoors
- Oneida Daily Dispatch
- The Ithaca Journal
- Utica Observer-Dispatch
Return to Mohawk Valley Book-In-Progress Contents